Sunday, April 10, 2011

Anna Sui from dolls to the extraordinary experience of fashion guru

     hot today | Economic News | Industrial Economics | Macroeconomics | Chemical Industry | Machine | Clothing & Accessories | Hardware | Appliances News | Car Auto Parts | merchant tools
    Anna Sui: from dolls to fashion guru extraordinary experience < p> She was a name for oneself in the international community's well-known Chinese designer,mac brushes, like her work, said she is a female friend to the different elements of the perfect combination of fashion wizard Fashion critics said she was a creative breakthrough can keep those, but from the perspective of her work, she never grow up love like a little girl dreaming.

    A 4 years old ambition

    Everyone knows she is a master of its own international fashion, but few people know her brilliant achievements of today are derived from a dream, a little girl, every woman is doing when they are likely to have had a dream to their own doll clothes.

    Yang Lan (hereinafter referred to as the You have a Chinese name?

    Anna? Soviet Union (hereinafter referred to as This is my business card.

    Yang: I never knew you have a Chinese name. In fact, my colleagues and I have still to discuss your surname or the Su-Sui, the original Xiao your name.

    Anna: I do not know how, in Japan, I suddenly became a The Japanese thought it was my name now. To this end my mother was very angry, she said I had to be corrected, but let me business cards printed in Chinese, hoping to be corrected.

    Young: Let us look back a little of your childhood. I heard you were 4 years old design to be a designer, I would like to know how you so sure what career to be in their future?

    Anna: My dream has never wavered. I am sure that is what is seen on television programs, and then think, This is great! So tell everyone that he grow up to be a designer.

    Yang: do you give your own doll clothes?

    Anna: Yes, I made doll clothes, back to my own clothes. Coincidentally,mac makeup, the doll's clothing reduced by five feet in proportion to the second cut, my size is just five feet two.

    Yang: We like your clothes?

    Anna: No, I do not care, I like it.

    Yang: I heard that you had in school, won the . How do you do this? Because you're rich?

    Anna: it is because I myself will make clothes. At that time I visited fabric stores every week, buy some cloth, and then try to do different clothes. And I will exchange clothes with some friends, so I have a lot of clothes look, in fact, not so much.

    Yang: Your fashionable and avant-garde style, you're in high school is this type of girl?

    Anna: I think so. I like fashion,vibram 5 fingers, like to see fashion magazines, like the rock star's dress style, so I often dress up that way.

    Yang: At that time the people around you will not see you pointing dress that this girl is something wrong?

    Anna: Well, no.

    Yang: So your family, friends and everyone around to support you?

    Anna: I think so. I know I'm different, but I seek is unique,mac makeup wholesale, not weird.

    Yang: You're very different, now most of your design and product still sign with the image of your doll You also have your own design Barbie doll.

    Anna: Yes, it makes me so happy, I have always been a dream to have their own Barbie dolls, I was a kid was also Community Barbie Club president.

    Yang: How many do you have Barbie dolls?

    Anna: In fact only two. I was a kid wrote to Mattel (Mattel), and hopes to become their Barbie doll designer, and later they wrote back, keep in touch. Then I contacted with them it really.

    Yang: in the interval of several years, right?

    Anna: I was very excited because I did want to do.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment