Friday, November 19, 2010

Gaining A Lot Of Experience In All The Different Areas

It was a very powerful experience for the Canadians from a hockey perspective. We Canadians like to think of ourselves as the best hockey country in the world. To have the best tournament in the world on our home soil in the Olympics,ice hockey jerseys the highest-profile tournament in the world, and to come out with a gold medal was something that I think was good for the country, for our confidence as a country and obviously for Hockey Canada it was very important.Sochi 2014 must be an interesting topic for you. You work for an NHL team and not all franchises nhl hockey jerseys seem to be in favour of the idea to have a break during the Olympics.

My father has been involved in hockey for over 50 years as a coach and mentor of many kids in Canada,mac cosmetics outlet so I think he has done a tremendous service for Hockey Canada without being actively related to Hockey Canada. His hockey knowledge is second to none in my opinion, so he was a great resource for me in many areas there and I was very proud to have him on the staff.I’m now from scouting to managing to coaching to developing. Pretty much all the areas. I’m not doing any of it to look at the future, I’m only doing it because it is fun and exciting and challenging.

That’s not why I’m doing it. I’m not doing it to advance my coaching career and take it to the next level. I’m doing it insanity workout for the tournaments here and to see how it goes and than see what happens after that.I don’t know. Those aren’t my decisions. At this point of my career I’m always willing to listen to anything that might be interesting and challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment