Monday, November 29, 2010

I do not know you like me, because the difference between the two of us old yeah

After you have poured out ah? Poor old it mentioned from the first day we know now is how, no new stem it? Or year-old boy with a small fall in love you break the law ah?

- do not break the law! But you when you yelled unconscious ex-girlfriend's name. I think???

- do you think? Do you think I've been watching you as a big sister, little brother do you think the feeling of not feeling ah?

You know I really like you, so what? You do not know how? I also know that ugg adirondack Song Yunhao marry you to come back injured, and I also know that you are a coma for two months he and I know his mother! I know you are damn wrong because it was forced to separate,uggs kensington so you must now together! If not together, they Tianliburong! So I decided to quit!

I knew it was too late. I can blame? Chole blame that damn it? Nothing is strange why the civil war Somalia? You blame God but had to meet again? I have not met you sooner blame? * * * (Crab) I do not say,canucks jerseys I want to sleep. You go out tomorrow. You now have a boyfriend. We also live together is not very strange? I used to be your bodyguard, you can justifiably here by your side. But now you have a side to protect your people. I would not have a seat.

Hush - Why did you call me? Is trying to tell me that you suddenly change your mind,north face denali intended to keep up with me, you're going to tell me what I want to hear the answer? If not, then no need. Now if I turned around, I really do not know would do anything for you. Unless you are ready to accept my mental, or you are ready with me. Do not come mess with me or you.

No comments:

Post a Comment