Sunday, November 28, 2010

love, never tell Road is unknown.

addition to those stupid little life, I go to work when he is the same. I just need the money had never been seen to work, he did not say a word children, from where he did not pay tuition and support to me how much I want to give much. I want to buy clothes,ugg adirondack he accompanied me finish one another shop ... ...
fact, these do nothing for him, friends he can go through anything. And I'm the kind of friends can be inserted twice in person. It may be because of this, but also because he has no friends, so he can bear with me again and again.

but later I found that not like that. friends birthday that night because he has drunk,uggs kensington lying on the bedroom bed and I screamed the names of Peas. At that time, I am more tired, because I hate drunk people, but he has been shouting, there is no way I had passed.

I sat on his bed, looked at him lying unconscious in bed because of discomfort while the hands and feet move. I am very impatient simply said:and he met because of what has been forgotten, but some time later, you may want to look half-semester large. Peas should be because,canucks jerseys as a class Doudou and his, and his opposite in our bedroom.about him we have had much to say, meticulous care, never betray accompany ... ...
because we are all bachelors, he could not find someone in my school is all alone, so, since we both know the future has been to act together, eat, drink, class, class ... ... He has been very patient me, some things obviously I am wrong,north face denali but he was patient. Really! His good-natured, how angry will not make things difficult. But also to cook and look very handsome, I wonder why he saw the woman that can put someone else's arms? This child, he has also become can not let go of.

No comments:

Post a Comment