Monday, November 29, 2010

Lucas-you have a serious hiding from me?

Lucas-If you have a serious hiding from me,ugg adirondack why should I pulled into the water and hide?

WS-are you down in front of me.

Lucas-then you can say that the other employees came in to clean ah.

WS-how do I say ah? Staff here so much,uggs kensington why is that you come clean, but also you, yeah. Do not know even if the.

Lucas-Why not me?

WS-is that you may cause misunderstanding ah.

Lucas-cause any misunderstandings? Why misunderstanding? You have not to my existence as a thing, and I caused your misunderstanding what basis? Why ah?

WS-I do not know, you let me go.

Lucas-was not what I like so shown you no sense?

WS-not.

Lucas-fact, your heart is not terribly concerned about my care, you know, Mr polar bear?

WS-not.

Lucas-we quarreled, kissed, almost went to bed together, chasing leads, with the forced withdrawal premier, who live together, once the intersection had, how we may be two parallel lines ? You tell me,canucks jerseys how could that be?

WS-I intersection with a lot of people had ah, finally, I do not have put down? Anyway, Mentor is the only choice in my life, I will not let go.

Lucas-What about me?

WS-you were not inside the scope of my concerns, I can only care about seniors. He was injured in a foreign country for me,north face denali for I gave up work opportunities abroad, I know fellow students from the beginning, he did everything, all for me, I can not sorry for him.

Lucas-So? You're in love, or gratitude?

WS-Guannameduo you doing? I only know that seniors do not do anything wrong, he was faithful to me.

Lucas-in the end that I done something wrong, you need to do this to me half-hearted?

WS-that I was doing anything wrong, what you say aggressive? You say to yourself to be a parallel line.

Lucas-that is what you say. Never mind that eight years is you, is you draw the boundaries of eight years, is you save me, pushed me is you, what things are you have the final say, I have ... I've been to the boundaries, and I go are you, I can not run away to escape, forget it forget. You tell me, how should I do?

WS-ah you you nervous, you make it faint head slightly.

Lucas-I did not faint, but I do not want to deceive myself, no matter how kind you and Song Yunhao, I know what I think to myself, I have feelings for you.

WS-I managed together with the seniors, we are now going to get married, and now life is my most wanted.

Lucas-Do not rush me down, so after the end of celebrations to answer me, you think you are going to seniors over there, or to live to me. Anyway, I hope you will not escape your own heart, give me your answer. My room number is , nine at night, I wait for you.

man lying in order to feel better. While women lie to each other better.

paid so much, so hard, you want to fight for their own life, why do finally get the job?

dozen age of twenty Han Tong, people will think you are cute when your three-year-old Han Tong, people will tell you to eat feces, do not forget that when Han Tong, and later will not say it out slowly. Twenty-year-old crying

true self, thirty-year-old woman in the street crying, may be investigated by the police to take home a single unparalleled mental ah ... I should call you in the end of the deformation King ah, sometimes extraordinary wit, and sometimes silly cute, sometimes for the good do not want people to know, but why everyone is trying very hard to see you put up a facade of icy look. But as he left it in my heart one of the warmest location, you pay him to come back to find you. Flies the world's most painful, than obviously do flies well, have to tell myself every day very well, like everyone else who flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment