Monday, November 29, 2010

little romance! Sleep together like it!

You said, I was twenty years old! Thirty-year-old you! We are in seventh grade was instant love, I told you it was not the same! Will not for some, there is no hope of love, so never forget ... ...

love if the only conditions, then, is not it sad it? Conditions can make you happy,ugg adirondack or conditions can make you happy? When you are near a person, the kind of rapid heart beat, feeling shy you have it? I have. Marriage without love, than the single but also miserable.

-year-old gap, we can work together to make up ah! you can for me,uggs kensington continue to wear miniskirts; I can for you, wear a suit and tie; we can watch, you like to watch foreign films; you can accompany me see, I like to watch cartoons blood. As long as we are together,canucks jerseys they all ok. If tired, no car, I can carry you home; If you are upset; I can accompany you on the rooftop of the stars. Love is not a pile of money, it would not not romantic ah! This together because it feels pure, does not it? !

not enough you say ah! you know your boyfriend why so nervous? you know why you are so anxious to move out? Do you know why he was so afraid, we both live together? Because even the Song Yunhao can tell, I have love you! I was bitten by a snake from the beginning you to save me, I've found myself really in love with you! climbing enthusiasts in the conference,north face denali every word I said really! from that time until now, I've always liked you!

I'm super cool! I just said, every word, every word, including punctuation is true! ... But do not worry, it does not matter anyway now, I must take not that into you before the end, but OK! Anyway, all this is not important to you!

you want to go with him, want to go to the hotel restaurant, or you are with him, and I does not matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment