Sunday, December 12, 2010

cat food when I go to work to bring them to the injection

I see could not hold on, ready to try to get back to you, you remember you checkin my QQ chat, after the discovery of said first to go mac makeup, so I want you to pay back the money when you cry for me, to the last cry splinters, and I swear that you will work well vibram five fingers, but insists on not to go back, call you back as well let you die out.

After all, you said you count a little bit in the status of the local Wuxi,ice hockey jerseys you estimate your family also have been without the knowledge of the message you leave, if the alarm is very shameful

people know, so I was did not insist, receive your request northface denali, you also feel very attached to your house, and all other cardiovascular level gas and the talk still has a chance. then you do find work, Internet cafes cash register, be very good for you, and you work at night time, almost always called
I used to accompany you, you Do you remember my big winter in the New Year most of the night all night with you sitting behind the counter.

sure there are many people I see here is a silly laugh X, but I feel that since you are in me, I not only your friend, but because I am bigger than you nearly

No comments:

Post a Comment