Thursday, December 30, 2010

Rodney Stark: 'Cities of God'. Another excellent book

Mr. Stark is a sociology professor at Baylor,mac brushes and a Baptist. He is also an able social historian and commentator.

write the log tonight, just think, long time no write,vibram five fingers say the truth come out!
Columbia (on behalf of, and shore) Thank you! And thank fate! We have a common brother, and maybe that is destined to let us meet it! Hope you have a world of their own!

Columbia (on behalf of the three expensive), thank you! Sorry brother,mac makeup you always worry about me, my bad, I know you have your brother is not happy, each time, only Guzhe care about me, call me eat more, less late at night, take care of themselves ... I promise you, then I would be good to let you worry about me! You have good

Columbia (Luo Gaoming), thank you! In Dongguan, in addition to parents,north face denali only the closest you and I, thank you always take care of me, and what you did boiled fish, delicious Oh, you are a household of boys, although you always say 21 years old Even his girlfriend did not, I know you are good boys, never to talk about a break to talk about love, girl I wish you find your partner soon

brother (yin) Thank you! Although we are not pro-siblings, but this year has been encouraging each other through countless happy and not the day, I hope our future, too, be frank with each other ... and less Internet access, even if it is boring, you says he'll listen to the words of Sister, remember to be good

old classmates Ming-Liang Chen, Li Jin, Lan Xiang Bing, Zhu Wei, Yang Xinggui, Yang Juan there are many ... ... ... ... Occasionally, I thank you for your Hair in space mood, you always asked me how greetings, thank you remember my humble girl, I hope you love bumper

career and many people I want to thank, thank you for the day with me , there is joy, happiness, a bitter, sad ... all in all there anyway, I sincerely hope you will be happy, always happy ...

1 comment: