Sunday, December 12, 2010

how to find work situation difficult

so in her job, she's looking for work as well as food and clothing costs are by me out mac makeup, she said work must still find me. But what is said is owned by that, do go to do?

Qin X, in winter when you are basically lying in bed every day,vibram five fingers play computer, eat picky eaters, I do not eat, be sure to buy outside, you can not brush your teeth for a week

do not wash, do not change even underwear, so dress to die directly to throw away and buy new ones. Back from the outside do not sleep at night,ice hockey jerseys washing feet

directly jump into bed, put clothes replaced a month regardless of where you can,northface denali get me naked in the wear. When you go through

holding a piece of who you think is the underwear, do not you know that two pieces of underwear adds up to three hundred it?

because I have cats, so the family are all I was doing the cleaning, I did not ask you to intervene. But even you are my slippers in the washing, I do not care if

, you probably like to wear from winter to summer, and then for sandals, and again in the first half.

No comments:

Post a Comment