Thursday, December 30, 2010

Pre-modern pagan Fascisms. Islam is one amongst many

One of the mysteries of the modern world,mac brushes is the fetish that society, and pop culture has for true fascism.

always love to boil their focus, with already have with their own did not necessarily something you want to compare,vibram five fingers contrast, is always better not his own, in fact, who knows ... I want to go shopping, buy food to buy clothes to buy shoes, but I do not have time nor money with; I go out for fun, so many good places where to go, no money, no time, with like there. A vaccine, it is best to empty when you do not,mac makeup do not draft a person cooked the fish hide out, and delicious, do not ... I would like to get a driver's license, do not worry do not have time to practice, do not worry too can not, and today they are brother and sister laughed at over the pages, I am a slightly super-invincible repeater ...

Oh come on, what I have in the end in the Tao Tao, ah, the thread of the task is completed, tomorrow officially back on track, even if thousands do not want to, I to carry on. . . . . . . . . I think this time is no longer a major strength, faith would be strong support. (during the period 3054, asked me: will not stick to the end, I'm sure the answer to this rate, I will go to end)

turn back after a second point, see hope in the skies, and 31 kilometers -32-33, this time feeling a little minor foot cramps, 3054, this time is to die, feeling his significantly slow the pace down,north face denali take off a piece of sponge soaked with water body, feel better, thanks to a roadside, a volunteer gave me a piece of white chocolate. add a little energy. but it is still useless, 35 km. strength has been severely overdrawn. wanted to run a little faster, the foot is actually a bit of energy as well. now has a lot of friends to stop running, stop-go, I told myself not stop, if you want to stop, not as Do not start. a lot of running Friends of the leg cramps, I do miss a stop to help them, but more than useful to the heart is weak. finally get through the 35 km, 3054 said that 35 is a bucket, after just fine.

calculating mind, there are 7 km, the lake is not that a great circle Jiyang it? Oh. / thought very easily, but is not his feet, fear of pain, fear of cramps, looking forward to the next an intake of three aerosol spray .35-39 km. do not know the management does not work. but at least it is a comfort in mind.

1 comment: