Sunday, December 12, 2010

halfyearold count your elders, you should care more, but you return me what means?

JJ confused with the circle who knows what happened in the year, I believe there are many who know not confused,mac makeup the pen name of the original thirteen you find you in the circle of people pushing paper, a pleasure You wrote a paper at the beginning of the outline,vibram five fingers write that I, the latter are also I think all the circumstances, and when you push the text is, and everyone that I wrote. At the same time that the vest you are looking for with borrowed money from friends inside the circle, then a sort of a small downtown fraud, because the text was published in pushing my name,ice hockey jerseys the result I unexpected calamities, becomes your partner, I had to edit the group later in the clear out.

it stand out from start to finish I did not say anything,northface denali but you must admit that it is able to help you calm because I also lost part of the arrears, because I am drained away my commercial insurance, it went with me or you, when your heart is how to think? You see I ran back and is not a sense of accomplishment?

now I do and partly to the repayment of the bank remittance voucher. Even I have their phone, when you go go so hurry, simply forgot to do for so long, so the numbers did not delete. The End of the World and the collar on your newly added friends of those contacts, it is still a few left, but when I shut down yesterday to play, I do not know if this is accidental or inevitable.

to work and you say, if you work piecemeal and time working together, played fullcount no more than three months, you will not be less than the basic novel lease three, eat, buy things to buy clothes, the average daily spend between , take a middle amount of , three day count is , and your salary? month internship, the first Internet cafe, a completed internship is open you out, minus the deposit will count overtime to block , the second bar, full of hundred a month, or minus the deposit, equivalent to , this is the most complete on your two classes, and other piecemeal together, there is no five hundred? Who make up the difference between the

No comments:

Post a Comment