Sunday, December 12, 2010

This is a biological father of their daughter, not seen in half of the some attitude?

Qin X I'd make a telephone call to your own initiative,mac makeup but also that this is beginning to solve the problem. In addition to the first call was to accompany me in the next half hour, the other phone I always just listen to the Qin X said,vibram five fingers no never heard of, and is accompanied by that call, I did not hear the contents of the public phone about good quality can be said that the handset, Paul sounds very good.

Qin X said that you have repeatedly urged her to go back,ice hockey jerseys told her to give her bank card running a toll exchange of money, and I talk with you when you are denied this, and I started to bring in money time to avoid even said Qin X adult, such a thing of the her own responsibility.

funny, since say, you then why must she go back to school,northface denali she is not mature yet? Even if you choose that how she is her father can not force it. After the conversations I do not know, do not know whether you want to rely on my daughter's account intentionally and deliberately started the layout, you asked to see her daughter, actually asked me to take her to Wuxi. I can not leave work that you are finally agreed to come to me, saying it was put on over the summer. Qin X

and more restless, and finally yesterday morning, which is June , when talking about running a bank holding identity cards, around noon, when to give me a telephone call, said to have after finishing, to go home and sleep, ID did not want to go further, the time to work again with the past. My answer is you have a good rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment