Thursday, December 30, 2010

Islam is a death cult, not a religion

Cultural Marxists, a category whose members include most of the political elite,mac brushes academia and the media, often descry and rage with populist affectation against ‘Islamophobia’.

look forward to many things, many things unfinished, and I want to do better, of course,vibram five fingers is looking forward to a day out of school to play.of ... Captain Wong said: Lane's wife and children were at the hospital with you. 9.09 All employees, managers, wearing a variety of tooling game blowing bubbles,mac makeup and the scene is called comedy. 9.08 has been busy to let me have extra time in confusion, you can rest, let me do nothing. 9.07 in the Asian counterparts, the staff sports first, I was the first representative in the kitchen Oh, well hey ... 9.06 aquarium, and dolphins close contact; entertainment city, so many prizes to win back ... 9.05 I did not expect, I have come to Guangzhou Pearl picked up the first intern beans.

9.04 guests to send me a Bible, a jar of coffee, a dish of Jesus ... 903 songs like a mad dog tired, he was not the purpose of the work. 9.02 Take me red wine almost died ... furniture to get dinner? 9.01 First Half twelve smelly work of Wang Zhen, costing me a lipstick, or else how to go to work tomorrow ah! 8.31 Towards the Asian Games, the hotel started smoking it! 8.30 five people,north face denali supporting the third floor ... next month, another busy myself ... 8.29 a person, creak Ya Ya's fans, a bowl of yellow noodles 8.28 not to sell to the guests the most expensive moon cake gift boxes , high commission it? 8.27 quack ... I bow, my little cute. 8.26 Good-bye, that I served the Guangzhou People's Armed Police.

8.25 or I go to work and see if they carry a gun training now! Their service in the floor, fees strength; I was writing the final report, 8.24 brainer ... Hey, Executive Chef and fried shrimp for me to do ... .23 Liao joined the military service to, do hands trembling? Dan, I respect the king left the secretary of 8.22 dead old man, sick old man, dare to bully us waiter, you do not want it mixed in the earth! 8.21 One of your name I see you're not my real friends, let me cast aside. 8.20 written as secretarial work, to show off my brother happy. 8.19 Wang Fei, I received your Golden Lake Guangdong Dongguan high you always brought me greetings, and rest assured! I am quite good in China GDH. 8.18 undergraduate university that female teachers, in my place drunk, good gaffe ah! 8.17 updated daily logs, lost them all behind, Liu Man, hurry back to Henan, 8.16 Men crazy enough to go South China Sea, the Navy Temple, Guangzhou Qiqiao Festival, that I am scared to death of a haunted house fast, exciting ice world, I wear a short skirt is their 8.15 I really do not want VIP reception, and want of ordinary Wai meal. 8.14 was Aunt, I fear the snake into the soup pot, Fenfen really do not drink. 8.13 Fenfen as the largest light bulb, just let me eat a boiled fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment