Thursday, December 2, 2010

like to go to the pursuit of perfection

like to pursue those innocent childhood fantasy and imagination if the pursuit of all these spin-off of detail, they would find that the following is a fearful heart. You can spend looking for a love,ugg adirondack but fear that love would be empty, looking for a simple and stable, but fear that stability is illusory and contradictory character, full of negative attention, that the soul alone can disguise camouflage does not matter, camouflage laugh, the result of a beautiful disguise.

open on a machine, open a Web page looking for interesting things, waiting for the bottom right corner of the little penguin can once again drops the ring, it is a heart beat expectations, this heart long, long time did not skip,uggs kensington though not seen, although he feels is too silly, but is looking forward to, can not be restrained inexplicable miss, a lot of people say the network is an illusion, they would believe that the above is untrue, can not seriously can not be pay, but now like a child, waiting for a seemingly ridiculous childish silly dream.

\It was love like sweet, no lie is not unhappy, only the deep joy and happiness,canucks jerseys I believe that one can imagine, I believe that the meet has not gone after the dream, a house, oil vinegar salt, a simple and comfortable life pits.
We super-happy gang had a meeting on Friday to discuss what to eat. The forefront of a menu, including \Every person I met said that neuropathy (menu discussed by the people, I write) that, even tomato scrambled eggs. I especially silent,north face denali you know, after the egg was not like the ...... reflects potato shredded pork that is not good, direct cooking more delicious, I said: \Sarkozy made payable to call me an idiot ...... I made a two idiots, the whole saw me as a crazy: When Shan Ni Ni Chunhong and debated, I said: \the rise of anti-cursing me, and made me embarrassed myself up: \Yes ..... ah ...... the majority! Should not have to obey the majority of minority ah! I share this opinion and the Ni-shan a bit, and she seriously thought and found that yes, giggle a bit hard innocent ......( I)

No comments:

Post a Comment