Saturday, December 4, 2010

Penguins, and then began to receive time

response came back, lying on the podium more than laughing, Qiruoyousi's to the words,ugg adirondack, Sleep, a little bit of climbing up. Penguin casual Pei-ling, want to buy on the table. Soon the shoes ready to go out and put on one to find what she was looking for, How is it possible, we also very depressed, how can good shoe missing it? Penguin immediately launched a search, pulled my suitcase under the bed of the three,uggs kensington I feel sure that in this below. The strange thing is this actually not Hey, strange! Crazy penguin turned to find, which are not, how will it last night, still wearing, do the night slipped stole a sick penguin shoes? Oh, no one has stolen? Oh, good nervous ~ no way, penguin shoes come out the other, and we Meizhe, I also went out for dinner with the fool. In the cafeteria when he suddenly received a penguin phone: \\Die class! I really want to hear it hit the wall! Nothing kidnap her shoes? I'm sick now I,canucks jerseys now I'm stupid! Au too bad, actually the shoe bed with penguins? What sin I have made it? Who is to blame? Careful retrospect, seemingly out of the ground the morning I quilt, and to a large group from a handful of bed, make sure the penguin is also holding up the shoes! Wait for them to play their punch! What the hell! A halo of this century's most mine is me! ! !. Baby to the first months we'd like to move, I often feel the baby in my stomach moving around. My husband and I had a child since the baby called \A reporter interviewed penguins,north face denali and asked what they do every day, the first penguin said: \The second penguin said the same thing, the reporter had an interview down the answer is the same. Journalists do not believe this last one or so, the last one finally said penguin not the same answer, \And you just eat and sleep it. \Penguin aggrieved replied:

No comments:

Post a Comment