Sunday, December 5, 2010

Wu people would not antiyou?

Tiger the people? Who can say not a word would have been physical pain. Not to mention them, that is above to the investigation team, a big meal, and then steam saunas,ugg adirondack karaoke after a girl OK, on the whole so that they defeated, they lost the whole armor all! Ha ha ha ha

Wu Song you'll never scare me with a lying, that I'm afraid your grasp teeth. You're actually a small tube will be able to hoodwink the Yang Gang,uggs kensington no one appealed to you?

Tiger appealed? Haha, you really is a Fish! If I did not canucks jerseys become a tiger that has long been backing a vest. I can not give less to the top delicacies. The letter appealed to a number of very, but a closure will be diverted to my hands,north face denali then I will be appealed to people to find out for drinks. Ha ha ha

Wu jumped three feet straight air, shouting his life Look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment