Thursday, February 24, 2011

I am a NIKE seed Zhang (Episode)

    This past 2 days, think of it in addition to excitement, or excitement, and even some weird. Well, I started nagging.

    said had a low-key points, but this time a handful of high profile, I actually became the seed NIKE Coach!

    went to Shanghai, not playing. Is to participate in the Nike Super Festival 2011 fitness,nhl hockey, training, seeds after passing coach to participate in the Nike campaign. If the seed has become coach, it may become a contract instructor (Ha, this is of course very far away, I have not thought about.) Free to participate in Beijing or Shanghai station super workshop, free access to a large number of Nike equipment, learning materials free of charge to receive Nike. . . . . . Oh it all looks very attractive. . . Fuel oil

    3 days of training life is in constant review rob dancing position, snatching the position dance review ......。 Because I remember last year when the campaign, the content is a dance class, so he had all learned, and into my head. Indeed the human potential is infinite, when you have goals,mac brushes, not matter what Leia said than done, is to keep to the goal. I remember when the end of the training the next day,north face denali, back to the hotel room from the dance mere 100 meters away, I actually could go back and find yourself walk. . . At the time was very hungry and thirsty, even if that is in front of the supermarket is also unable to go shopping. Roadside rest had to sit for a long time lump slowly back, I really wanted was to eat Diansha charity to me, ha ha. . . Back to the hotel for a little lie, Youpaqilai practice, not my own it is not practiced off Kazakhstan.

    3 days of training content is popular on the market various types of dances and fitness programs. Beginning at 9 am each day, has to jump at 6 pm, the middle 50 minutes to eat lunch. Most of the teachers back is my favorite American choreographer SMISH, head of Taiwan's big blue wave. . . . . . JAZZ, HIPHOP, MTV Dance, LAhiphop, HOUSE ,...... of course there are many other fitness programs. My favorite is the big head: Asian dancer for Luo,mac makeup, SHE, Elva, Lee Hom and other artists choreography. Action is difficult novel, action is enough enough HIGH MAN. I want to thank the campaign to vote for a large project to me. Craig Smith: Nike International Training Division, the famous choreographer, with all areas of cooperation in the many internationally renowned artists, active in dance, vocal music, theater and other fields. Good variety of styles of Hip-pop and Jazz. Learn with the masters and learn not only the action, more soul and experience.

    adjourned adjourned. . .

    No comments:

    Post a Comment