Friday, February 18, 2011

to have you at my side

hole today, I wish to send people to see your blessing mac brushes, I am glad, really, thank you! !

Thank you always care about my friends, to have you at my side mac makeup, I do not feel lonely. (I know, what should say you that dairy cows covered the nauseating bacteria ah! Yes ah, can not change the problems, feeling too rich

Thank you wives: the boss, two Chinese, shiny, mother, meow,north face denali cakes, ... ... much more coming! Well! Boss has been my experience backing, you said you will always do our shoulders! Thank you! But I hope when you're sad to Kaokao my shoulder, although some thin, but it will be warm! Second, China is not always calm to let us calm, um, very powerful, your eyes are sharp, one can see through me, although I fear most people see through the life of me, but I'm willing to let you see through! Really! Can ah always give that little touch of feeling nhl hockey, there is food for thought, much staying power it! ! Well (I am talking about you ah? Calm! Short love you! ! And that little broken bowl! ! My son main speaker main speaker of children, and a main speaker Son our main speaker children, a Luchi, remember that ride to school every day, take your car actually has to sit against, and we have the cancer hospital! Question that asked me for an hour each group did not find, ha ha, I am with you on a confident Ha! ! On it! ! Dasha seedlings that, ah, ah good feeling with the piece of coal, we have been par, and (. Well, see you happy, enough! ! The new year on it! ! Pie, ah, with the trees is also very good, we rarely contact, such as a holiday and then reminisced it.

No comments:

Post a Comment