Friday, December 3, 2010

Zhang: Haier Group, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer

Awards reasons:
now in many parts of the world his brand,ugg adirondack his products are no longer seen as a bargain, but make life more comfortable, more convenient, more quality and taste of the. Now he is the fourth white electrical manufacturers, factories and distribution channels of his four continents around the world, the confidence of the Chinese entrepreneur named Zhang.
acceptance speech:
Zhang: Thank CCTV issued to me on the Business Leadership Award . I think this time is very short years, I never imagined that years of world-famous brand, and now looking back, and this goal there is a certain distance. The second is the sigh, not a short years,uggs kensington since the past years which we experienced from the traditional economy turning to the Internet economy, but also so that our business from selling products to selling services transformation. The third is the perception that we be worthy of the past years, because we have to break the traditional model, is the Internet mode to the impact of world famous brand. Wang Jianlin
Awards reasons: spray depleted hero, who can brave the leading role? Vision of innovation and intellectual responsibility for benchmarking, business leaders in China who is ten years? Liu's comic portrait flashed on the big screen on stage,canucks jerseys -year-old should have to spend more time to complete golf goals, but business leaders to do more aroused their pride, he said,
acceptance speech: Liu: I feel particularly lucky, I graduated from college in ,north face denali when exactly the Cultural Revolution began, I saw the cruel struggle, living in extreme poverty, without hope, the national chaos of economic collapse. My time is almost discouraged, never imagined there was the reform and opening, and later have the opportunity to let me and my colleagues to do association. Then later I learned that we were the times, is several thousand years of history, a special different era, China suffered the humiliation of a very poor country, to turn into a wealthy and powerful turning points in world power and so I feel it is really in this era of bitter, so I and my colleagues who want to work hard, good things, good business, for our times, the Chinese do our modest means. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment