Thursday, December 2, 2010

the first time traveling alone

no love, no job, when all the vacuum, made me see more clearly! ugg adirondack to hear more to understand! travel a hundred original appearance, such as non-stop forward and enjoy the luxury of ignoring the beautiful side. Sometimes stopped to catch things that memory of a lifetime. You can collect and spend Jane loved ones when the time, but a person, is also useful for a happy way alone! Travel, a hundred like! May be labeled a story ending,uggs kensington perhaps to meet the start of the next chapter poem! Here There is a sea power, and when I finally stand on top of the waves, I suddenly wake up to the silence before the pain, like a long wait before the surf, catch waves, that exist to the present moment. The process of life is connected to a dream a dream, I finished one, and now have to down a forward.
the people in this city, seems to have suddenly have become very happy! even stopped,canucks jerseys everyone knows, so that my motivation again! and me!? I would like to complete the dream can be considered a kinds of learning, right? So I travel around the island to complete the cycle for the objectives by the leave without pay application because the process of life is a dream, a dream of the next link, if you have dreams on hold, then,north face denali quickly realize it!! or that we will find motivation and meaning to Lo!
I always keep running, running step forward, but when I stopped in time, I suddenly found that I actually forgot to even the chase? had in my life , after taking the job, did not even left.

No comments:

Post a Comment