Thursday, March 17, 2011

About I

    January 10

    fact of life is so ridiculous, wink world turned upside down ...

    to be happy in this moment as a joke, and then completely disappeared from my world, the love It can be hurt, do not belong to me in so abject love, I intend to continue to live in a city or still busy, I am calm as usual here,

    I'm in my world, continue to live the same life ...

    However, in this winter, so warm sunshine, so the blue sky, annoyance should not exist, such good weather, at least I feel very comfortable I think good things may be repeated.

    NANHUA, you are we good, my mind clear, I listen to reason, I being unreasonable, your humility, your desperation. .... we have a conscience, we note that the call center in place, before we said to work together, and to be strong and go, we gave up, I am very sorry for this relationship, but it was just At least this is good for you, I think I will eventually become accustomed to rely on your so accustomed to crossing the road you take, get used to you like a baby, your body used to the atmosphere, get used to you holding me, used your many, many, without you I do not know how hard I want to go ...

    1 月 24 日 23 days

    school there, but I do not have such patient, and would like to help my little sister in that, but, unfortunately, you guys are always going to school, after we got left, and you went over there to be good, as characteristics of the teacher said, and now only a short separately, we soon will be past you, is you please help us to adapt to the environment, rest assured you are also a great school girl, will continue to love our sonorous Rose House, 201 and 202, we think, we think that envy of the preschool classes,,,

    bud, Tian Li, eldest, youngest, the old nine, Jiang Yan, Wei Jiao, Guo, XIV, tables, Man-man, nag, Liu Na , thirteen ... you remember, waiting for us in Zhengzhou _

    , Su Xin,mac brushes, Jing-hui, Po Wan, Ming Qian, Xianer, Christopher Cheng, penguins, Yingying, Daniel, if Nan, we have to take twelve refueling myself!

    Lingba we do not forget the second 25 on the wall of Drem, there is a dance studio Christmas tree, on it!

    1 月 26 日

    who started in 2009 is the beginning of a brand new start I, now flies very happy, those innocuous words in also with my business, I decided to hair cut, although it will be difficult to see ... Ah, I will, as before, still laughing, still crazy, still confident, bless your ...

    1 月 28 日

    heart still hurts , how hard it is to break away, only you know, inexplicable to him,mac makeup, inexplicable crying, I hate the way I have this weakness, stomach pains, very hard to accept, who do not tell, and only themselves, headache, feel bad, stomach pains, general pain of the mess,

    1 月 31 日

    I admit that I still care so much about him, ruthless care,

    2 月 4 日

    so be it , not thought, not love, maybe that is fate, that the wound will heal, just takes time, maybe ...

    these days is very fierce stomach pains, has been forbear,

    February 6

    day warming, the mood has slowly got better, I found that I love to laugh ... or so bright, Kazakhstan, pro, thank you! In my most sad to have you with me, comfort me, long live long live long live the friendship we

    tomorrow haircut, short hair and girls, oh yeah! Feeling super cool yeah, the whole afternoon in the over-excited state, the muscles froze laughed

    Ha, I will consequently do not care! Persisted in its own, do what I most feel like it, whatever others may say ...

    pleased Index: 5 stars

    2 月 8 日

    actually raining, it is Accident 月 9 日

    2

    watching the fireworks, can not help a bit melancholy, I think of this time last year in Beijing to see a man hiding in the corner of fireworks, beautiful ... < br>
    fifth, full moon, looked up, and she is very round, very hi leather

    2 月 11 日

    experience: Some people are always very hypocritical

    I am so strong and original, even to get yourself black and blue, still blindly Fanjian, perhaps unwilling, perhaps dying simply so that the economy was, perhaps so things will get even worse ...

    But something has been propped in my heart ... and perhaps the painting period, and let all the rest

    2 月 27 日

    hair cut short, and always feel that these days will be baffling sad love JJ

    small dimple

    in fact, still very weak, courage to face,

    forgotten that good, but always hovering in the heart

    it does not fit might have been my own fate might



    to come here to start this may be a funny joke that I was not luxury

    what We must be very happy, be happy

    3 月 11 日

    is no better feeling up, mess, and consequently want to! Crazy hey ...

    why always like this? Want to calm down, want to be happy, want to forget their past, the original I can not do,

    3 月 19 日

    is the original dream, dreamed, and he and his Well, have N times to do such a dream, and leaning his arms was so warm, always forget, since it simply can not forget, do not forget, still so in love with you, or you think you, was very chaos, wrote these words are ridiculous ...

    Sunday

    inexplicable pleasure the past few days, or together with the bunch of little sisters happy, laughing every day, no sorrow, reckless talk of land, especially yesterday, I had a girl the whole, she quite cute, especially funny, I think it would be a small happiness, let the spread of this feeling in my heart go,vibram 5 fingers, ha ha ha ha ha ... I finally wait a sunny

    4 月 5 日

    Chen shadows of the character pattern of character Behind the Scenes

    love your personality traits ~

    【positive, cheerful, and energy 】

    abundant open-minded, even in the face of things like not too persistent, and are Treat a friend informal section, the total look kind and generous, giving the impression of lively and cheerful.

    your love gene ~

    【Type】

    you enjoy the appreciation of independent and strong-minded men; for Fang Gangyi strong spirit, won your heart. However, this type of male, master of the strong, sometimes seems hard to communicate. . . Love Mode】 【



    interaction between the two, you hit the other half, the character is often more independent and do not like too much bound by the intervention. . .

    4 月 12 日

    day before yesterday did a terrible dream, I think maybe that is reality, not so much in the luxury, the day before yesterday, did a terrible dream I think this may be the reality, not so much in luxury, and now dance classes every day, every day got to the late, hard hard class

    4 月 17 日

    said ever do not want to say,

    I'm saying it again

    no boyfriend, later do not ask, ruthless boring

    too hard these days, every day The sections are dancing lessons

    maybe. . .

    do not want that kind

    5.1

    no one can rely on

    I have been looking forward to, but that day came I was more confused

    today bought a ticket to Beijing, but my heart is more painful



    Maybe this means ..

    look ...

    I believe good things will be repeated

    God still loves me,blackhawks jerseys, and drop

    So God bless you my

    5.2

    tonight we met in our place to be a night

    looked at him sleeping like I was a bit distressed

    my heart is difficult or even uncomfortable by the

    was not the perception I

    think I was completely let go of the

    to see him so calm in the face of all this I am a bit lost



    a little sad, but all this is caused by my own



    I admit I can not let go I believe that time is the best medicine

    he said so time can dilute all

    the love we have vigorous over

    for all that I do not regret

    I know this is an inevitable result

    from today, my heart felt looking forward to ending

    I want to start my new life

    for my parents and to my own '

    I said I was like waiting for him last night he said I was stupid

    ah I've been hopelessly silly silly



    can not turn back to the harvest today, many

    at least know how he felt the
    < br> Biequ a half stone and finally off the ground

    He said he hoped good

    Well I have to carry

    I promise you I have to carry



    take care of yourself Do not let yourself go in the thin



    I would be very distressed that we must be strong we must cheer
    < br> Yesterday you hold me, let me hide in your arms crying

    the moment you know how happy I

    What I want to stop at that moment

    Let me hold you good

    in separate

    I do not want to admit you are my favorite people in this life

    leave you to do is what I most regret in this life One thing

    let me call you a husband in the last 5.5

    haha ​​... because our class teacher said Trinidad recent performances, it would not test a cultural lesson, oh yeah! 5.5

    haha ​​... because our class teacher said Trinidad recent performances, it would not test a cultural lesson, oh yeah! Tonight, all the quarters of insomnia ... 5.14

    particularly happy, Why? I do not know

    5,16

    time will not stop,

    time will dilute your memory;

    time will continue to update your memory

    not deliberately to forget and forget

    .

    those obsessed with things being in our obsession

    disappear one by one corner at the time of the past no matter how hurt I feel better not to forget the deliberate,

    deliberately to forget the deeper

    will remember to take it all tends to dull, what to do,

    do not let yourself be alone often languish,

    with Over time, it will slowly forget

    , because time is a thief, it will steal your memory uninterrupted,

    and include in your heart think

    if want to forget a person,

    Maybe this person who is loved,

    or you had the unpleasant things

    , anyway you want thing or things, for the most accelerated pace of life,

    so you have no energy and time to think about those who should not think of the often

    , we will lose a lot of their stuff do not want to lose . had to face the loss of time and time again. again and again heartache

    . Often, when we lose the time. always think that the whole world followed the destruction of whole life because of the loss is no longer meaningful. the fact that , we have no one who will not be lost and can not live,

    life is not all a dream come true, not all the words have had time to say,

    what we must powerless,

    certainly some of what we have to give up in the leaves after the

    ,

    Therefore, very often, we must learn to give up,

    Even with the worth of last resort, desperation, even if you give up will not kill

    ,

    had to give up the chase of the things you never

    ,
    < br> to give up those who had not belong to you

    ,

    abandon those you love but have already belongs to someone else,

    because we wanted to change the outcome has no way to change Once again, we will only hurt once again injured.

    night: know what, sadness, sorrow, pain

    all hope and ended in this moment

    However, I can wait

    I still have to wait

    because I love him not like playing house as soon



    Mandarin exam pressure,

    Ting 18: 50:48

    Fortunately, a few days ago, disgruntled.

    you do not control him, you have not put this relationship at the same time

    to Do not bother to know his message, a long time,

    you find each other all or released,

    he promised to find his girlfriend is to forget you as soon as this

    'no.1 18:57:30

    me to come down, not to say that time is the best medicine it?

    I feel the longer, love deeper

    No comments:

    Post a Comment