Sunday, March 27, 2011

Mother had pieces of gold ring - mother love story the story of a product network , Www.07938.Com

     Welcome to a product stories net article search of the Top article layout Message latest philosophical story collection to QQ bookmark add to Baidu One Product Story Network Member Center topic articles Site Map Daily Introduction to RSS Subscribe Home Articles Essay family story of love story Alternative emotion philosophy of modern folklore stories celebrity stories story story of legendary children's story of the original message tagged father story story of motherly love story of brother and sister are here Home: The Story of the article> family -01 Source: www.07938.com of: Reprinted lost reading: Loading .. mother, grandson of view into the city. Weekend, I accompanied her to the department store around. The face of colorful merchandise,mac makeup, mother not interested, just go to the gold jewelry counters before
    only stared at the golden ring of gold gave a half-day focus. I said: a gold ring, not as cost-effective to buy food.
    last year's I heard I'm back, neighborhood aunt aunt came to watch. Find that they are wearing a gold ring on your finger when my heart Alas! Mother's peers are wearing a gold ring, except the mother did not, my son in the city faces over there as a cadre put ah.
    back to the city, I went to department store to buy a gold ring, mother of the Trustee to take along the back. Three days later, my brother from the country,vibram 5 fingers, and brought back the ring. He said the mother to fall too heavy gold ring hand, the phase is not, let me drained away it. I knew that she too is a fake hand dropping ring, care about me is really happy to spend money. But I know the mother's temper, if not withdrawal, older brother back certainly make no difference, I am afraid of becoming angry mother, had returned the Trustee will ring.
    day, my brother called from the country, said I was the village commentary on the The next day, my wife and I ride back home early. Commendation ceremony, his face red when the mother took the award from the mayor certificate,blackhawks jerseys, I suddenly found that wearing a ring on her finger. I was struck down by a weird bottle like a heart. Closing back home, I insisted on hand to see his mother the ring, she was about to dodge. Pressed by his wife, the mother was a wry smile off the ring, hey,mac brushes! 2 is the kind of money one of the copper ring. I see the mother at the meeting wearing a fake gold ring, in front to give her son loaded face it!
    to the town, my wife and I did not spare some time to go home, went straight gold jewelry department store counters. Salesman clearly recognized me, she Fenlian talk too much:
    (Editor: papaya) ------ ---------------------------- on a separate line: kerosene mother Next: love is the expression of the print collection of picked the wrong You might also like to recommend the following story: I have a story to publish written in the Mother's Day mother's Shou Ganmian third round of love that the mother abducted That a bunch of soft Xin Chuang Lin maternal silent with his son to Rating: Neutral Negative feedback received expressions: Username: Password: Code: Anonymous? A short speech to enter details of the latest book review book review statements made by Page>> This column recommended the elegant life story written in the Mother's Day with a loved one before fleeing know the mother's Shou Ganmian original, I was my mother's mother as a small jacket deep maternal love story of maternal love in this column were recommended: the flowers all the way through the snow butterfly hairpin maternal Thanksgiving maternal confused sea of ​​the son of the most cherished emotional phone calls to heaven hot touching love story of the mother of all the most wonderful thing is the same selfless love - motherly love there is a love called wordy expression of love is a mother of two can save 8 lives lies! After reading sad! Mother ring gold medals the last sentence of the mother's mother cry Copyright © 2005-2009 All rights reserved One Product story network.
    Family stories, love story, philosophical stories, ghost stories, children's stories , original story online
    赣 ICP 备 05002044 号
    time

    No comments:

    Post a Comment